Cotton On is South Africa’s fastest growing Fashion Retailer. It was founded in 1991. There are nearly 600 Cotton On stores around the world and provide value-fashion in women’s wear, men’s wear and accessories.
Cotton On in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
Join Cotton On and help them deliver fast, fun fashion while making sure we’re having some fun doing it.
Contribute to the achievement of Store sales and KPI targets, by providing best customer service and customer experience resulting in Cotton On achieving goals and vision.
- Learn how to deliver a great retail experience to your customer
- Join a fun and exciting working environment
- Be a part of the fantastic Cotton On foundation
- Matric (NQF Level 4 qualification)
- A tax reference number from SARS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Current Legal eligibility to live & work in South Africa
- Outstanding verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Responsible and reliable
- An understanding of, and appreciation of Cotton On Group’s values
- Full availability between 16th November – 31st January, including weekends & public holidays
- Positive attitude
- Loads of initiative
- Excellent communication & customer service
Join SA’s fastest growing Fashion Retailer .
*NB: Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified. *All applicants must be above minimum working age.
357 total views, 4 views today